Here’s what’s coming up in the weeks ahead:
- August 10: Prerecorded Dragon Spirit meditation/lesson posted in the Sole Circle
- August 24: Module 3 of Sole Fundamentals released
- August 31: Live Q&A Tea Time at 10am Pacific (1pm Eastern). The access details will be posted closer to the actual date.
- September 7: Live Point Practice at 10am Pacific (1pm Eastern). The access details will be posted closer to the actual date, and the recording will be available on September 9.
- September 14: Prerecorded Dragon Spirit meditation/lesson posted in the Sole Circle
- September 21: Module 4 of Sole Fundamentals released
- Click here for a time zone converter
I wanted to remind you that you can go at your own pace and you don’t need to show up for every event, or watch all of the recordings for the Q&A or Point Lab sessions. My intention for the Sole Circle is for you to have a relaxed and enjoyable learning and socializing experience. The Sole Circle is your ongoing reminder and reprieve to make time for yourself and practice self-care.
Here’s the schedule for a typical month:
- Week 1: Point Practice LIVE session, recording released two days later
- Week 2: Prerecorded Dragon Spirit meditation and/or lesson released
- Week 3: Course Module released (may occur in week 4 of a 5-week month). Most courses will be prerecorded, but there will be some live workshops too.
- Week 4: Q&A Tea Time LIVE session, recording released two days later (may occur in week 5 of a 5-week month)
A few important notes about the schedule:
- We plan to rotate the schedule quarterly so that the day and time of the live calls (Point Practice and Q&A Tea Time) changes, but the weeks will stay the same. This enables students in different time zones and with different personal and work schedules to be able to join live. Days and times will be based on input from Sole Circle members.
- You’ll receive lots of advanced notice about schedule changes.
P.S. I looked into adding a “fancy” calendar to the Sole Circle website, but discovered I have to do a major overhaul in order for it to run smoothly. I’ll need to do a major upgrade for the website’s “back-end” (stuff that users don’t see, but that will enable growth and the addition of new features). This upgrade is on MY calendar :), to be completed over the summer, so I hope to have a calendar-looking calendar for you within a couple of months!