Hi , Wishing you a wonderful week!
Here's the Latest (Updated on Aug. 25)
- Sole Fundamentals Module 3 Now Available: This module on digestion features a new page format that lets you track your progress. Modules 1 and 2 have also been updated to the new course layout. Click here to watch Module 3
- Click here to watch Module 3 Got a question for Q&A Tea Time? Next Q&A is August 31st. Click here to submit a question in advance.
- Swanky New Sole Circle Calendar: See what’s coming up in the new “calendar-y” calendar.
- New Dragon Spirit Meditation: Discover how your thoughts and feelings affect your physical body from both a scientific and a spiritual perspective. Click here to tune in to the meditation.
August’s Reminder Video:
This month’s video is a reminder about the importance of recharging your Kidney Jing. Learn a small change you can make that helps supercharge your life force battery.
Sole Fundamentals Program
In this module, you’ll learn about the digestive system overview, Chinese Reflexology for the “conductors” of digestion, additional reflexology.
Q&A Tea Time
July’s Q&A session features a variety of questions covering technique, blood pressure, memory, lymph, lessons learned from a yellow teapot, and much more.
A Guide to the Sole Circle
Here’s an overview of what’s inside the Sole Circle:
- Sole Fundamentals: Foundational program on Chinese Reflexology
- Q&A Tea Time: Monthly 90-minute live question and answer session
- Point Practice with Point Lab: Monthly live one-hour session to practice together and get feedback on point locations via foot selfies
- Monthly Courses & Workshops: Pre-recorded courses and live workshops; includes a quarterly Creative Flow workshop and guest instructors
- Dragon Spirit Meditations: Connect to the wisdom of your soul for ease and flow
- Reminder Videos: Short videos to help you apply teachings to your life
- Accountability Sole Groups: Online practice group with other Sole Circle students
The Sole Circle was created for you to learn at your own pace, knowing that there’s ongoing support. If life has been busy or you’re feeling overwhelmed, there’s a simplified path that gets you started massaging your feet with only 30 minutes a week.